Sweet Sandy B. Bakes

If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time. Not tomorrow or next year... Today should always be our most wonderful day...

So, let's eat cake!

Notes on my adventure as a mom and baker and life as Sweet Sandy B...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The "Little Cheetah"

I just got some wonderful, WONDERFUl news. My college roommate just told me today that she is expecting some goodness in her life; a "little cheetah" will join her life in early September.

Check out this super active 13 week old baby:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZbRvUnwxBo

My ovaries jumped when I saw the video. In typical Sandy B. girlie fashion, I cried. It is such a beautiful thing to witness a baby move around on an ultrasound and even more so when it's your great friends baby.
It made me reflect upon the years I have known her, and our crazy times in college and all the laughs we shared. I will never forget the first time I met her, this tall leggy GORGEOUS blonde walking into my dorm room to confidently introduce herself while I thought to myself "shoot me now, I have the prettiest girl in the world as a roommate, she is gonna be a b*tch". Um, yeah... NO! I couldn't have been more wrong. She is Far FAR from it. She was and is quite possibly the sweetest, most kind hearted, FUNNY and yes, beautiful girl I have ever met in the world.

To say it simply, she is now One Hot Mama!
Congrats my friend! and welcome to the club :)

No comments:

Post a Comment