Sweet Sandy B. Bakes

If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time. Not tomorrow or next year... Today should always be our most wonderful day...

So, let's eat cake!

Notes on my adventure as a mom and baker and life as Sweet Sandy B...

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My sista from anotha mista (or, freaky motha focka)

It all started with this...


which turned into this:




This seemed to be the next logical step....



And, I thought this worked too....



pause for some metal working....
then I added some magic:







SEVEN hours later, a half hour LATE to the party :( I got to share it with my Bestie!



Yes, I blocked out faces. But I realize not everyone wants to be 'out there' and since I don't have permission from either person in the photo besides myself, I felt it was the appropriate thing to do. But, can you see the cake in the background? It made my bestie smile. Promise!
ugh, and now you know how short Sweet Sandy B. really is. Yeah, I'm hobbit sized. lol

Happy Birthday my friend! My sista from anotha mista (seriously, do people say these things? guess so, I just did...)

No comments:

Post a Comment