Sweet Sandy B. Bakes

If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time. Not tomorrow or next year... Today should always be our most wonderful day...

So, let's eat cake!

Notes on my adventure as a mom and baker and life as Sweet Sandy B...

Thursday, April 8, 2010

more carrot caking

I can't get enough... I'm addicted... and have 5lbs of carrots still in my fridge.
I ran to the store to buy more pecans and decided to turn this third batch into cupcakes...

Here is the batter in the mixer. (this is not a shameless plug for a kitchen-aid) but seriously, if you don't have one- go get one. I love it and want another...



I've been traumatized by my bundt cake experience so I've been overdoing the greasing and flouring lately. I sprayed Pam in each of the cupcake cups before I baked... that's why they look greasy, but this cake really isn't greasy... it's actually pretty decent for you...



It's the frosting you gotta worry about! yum yum... it doesn't look so pretty in a cupcake form, but it tastes darn good.



and these are coming to work tomorrow for a happy end to the work week. I think I deserve an award for best co-worker... Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment