Sweet Sandy B. Bakes

If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time. Not tomorrow or next year... Today should always be our most wonderful day...

So, let's eat cake!

Notes on my adventure as a mom and baker and life as Sweet Sandy B...

Sunday, January 24, 2010

BLISS

Where to begin! I made my visits this week/weekend.
You know how you can walk in somewhere and feel home immediately? I had that happen this weekend.
I went to Chicago to check out the last stop. Perhaps I saved it for last because I knew in my heart I would love it and didn't want to be biased. I don't want to call it out yet... I don't want to jinx myself and anyhow, there are about 12 things I need to do and have to make work in order for this next part of my dream to become a reality.

Either way, I walked in and felt like a recruited athlete. They rolled out the red carpet for me and I was in awe, humbled and so inspired. Surrounded by people who were just as excited about flour, butter and sugar as me- it was a sugar high for sure.

AND! and... I FINALLY had dinner at Frontera Grill. yup! it lived up to my every expectation and then some. had some fiiiiine tequila as well. was a good, good night.

lots and lots to think about and discuss. ahhhhh! seriously, I'm so giddy and inspired.
Which is good timing because I have to start PRACTICING for #1's upcoming b-day cake.
Can anyone say "Yoooooooooooooooooooo Gabba Gabba!!!"
I'll post my results later

No comments:

Post a Comment