Sweet Sandy B. Bakes

If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time. Not tomorrow or next year... Today should always be our most wonderful day...

So, let's eat cake!

Notes on my adventure as a mom and baker and life as Sweet Sandy B...

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My little seed

Chocolate Chip Cookies.....
Hands down, my favorite thing to make. Mostly because I think they are delicious and it took me forever to come up with the recipe... with my 'secret' ingredient.
Last year, I think I made them at least every other week... I fell in love with them more because I knew other people were enjoying them immensely. Or so they said! :)
These chocolate chip cookies are ultimately the seed of my dream. Maybe that could be the next tattoo... speaking of which I haven't heard back from J.D.....

No comments:

Post a Comment