Sweet Sandy B. Bakes

If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time. Not tomorrow or next year... Today should always be our most wonderful day...

So, let's eat cake!

Notes on my adventure as a mom and baker and life as Sweet Sandy B...

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Marathon Baking....

Marathon baking session tonight! Literally the oven was running for hours and the house smelled amazing. In preparation for this weeks birthdays I had to get going quick. Double chocolate fudge, yellow, spice and 'funfetti' cakes were on the menu. Personally I thought the spice cupcakes turned out the best. Those are just a means to an end though- I want to try my hand at cream cheese frosting... We'll see how that goes tomorrow. I'm exhausted but I love going to bed smelling like I was in a bakery all day- the sweet warm scent of cake just sticks to you! wonderful side effect...

No comments:

Post a Comment