Sweet Sandy B. Bakes

If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time. Not tomorrow or next year... Today should always be our most wonderful day...

So, let's eat cake!

Notes on my adventure as a mom and baker and life as Sweet Sandy B...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Johnny Cupcakes

Johnny Cupcakes

This caused quite the commotion in my life yesterday.
I'm still tail wagging and purring about it this morning.

Click on the title and check out Johnny's video blog about his stop in Royal Oak at 323 East Gallery. or click this: www.johnnycupcakes.com/blog It's Day 23..

It's about 8 minutes, and while the first 6 minutes are great, the last 2 are dear to me. You can see my container of treats on his podium and then, the last minute.... The last minute is the best. My name sounds so lovely coming from his mouth. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment